Saturday, April 18, 2009
Unfortunately, I think my boyfriend's ass is too full of toxic gas to have any permeable sunlight shining out of it, but oh well. haha.Ahh. It's been a while. But only because the days have been quite mediocre, and mundane, and monotonous (and all the boring adjectives that start with M)
Still nothing so blogworthy, but I'm just elated with the way my timetable has been scheduled, with school on only 3 days, with Tuesday being the "longest", 11-12, 2-5. Wednesdays are just lab sessions starting at 9 and Friday's my only lecture day, 9-11.
With that, I'm finally at peace, and will start job hunting, maybe another tutee, or those hourly paid thingamajinks.
Oh, and the boy will head on to NS in July, he got into CD. I hope I won't go moping and whining about his absence (which I think will be quite pathetic), because it's definitely easier that I can call him, unlike when he's in KL all the time. Speaking of KL, this may sound awfully pathetic as well, but I am finally, going on a trip to KL (KL pun jadilah) with the family. He will be tagging along too, but we'll drop him at his parent's place. So it'll be one big, happy family trip, with the cousins as well. Awesome. Most importantly, I hope to bring home some good shopping.
In the meantime, I am just contented that I can still spend time with my girlfriends. We seem to be closer and meeting up more often than when we're in school. So, who's up for a walk down memory lane at ITAS with me?
It'll be cool if we'd still stick around for each other til we're like that, don't you think. (:Labels: friends
X O X O; 2:39 pm